Bottom of the 9th puts you right into the most exciting moment in all of baseball. The visiting league leaders haven’t lost a game all year, and they were the heavy favorites going into today’s game. But the home team have given them a run for their money and managed to keep the game all tied up right until the end. It’s the Bottom of the 9th, and a single run will propel the underdogs to a legendary victory. But the fight has cost them. They got nothin’ left! If the game goes to extra innings, the visitors have the experience and stamina to take the game for sure. What will you do?
- Do you take control of the batting team, and lead the scrappy underdogs into history?
- Or are you more of a “league leader” type, defending your perfect record?
Get the game now and find out!
Bottom of the 9th is a strategic 2-player baseball game played with cards and dice published by Greater Than Games and Dice Hate Me Games. This faithful adaptation brings the fast-paced fun of the tabletop game to your phone! Choose your lineup from a pool of players with different strengths and abilities, outsmart your opponent in the stare-down, then roll the dice to trigger the action.
Bottom of the 9th offers many ways to play:
- Compete in single player against a computer opponent (3 levels of difficulty)
- Pass and play on your device with a friend
- Challenge a friend to play online
- Find a worthy opponent in a ranked online match
- Organize a casual online exhibition game
Attending Gen Con 50? Visit booth #1343 for a special promotion, now through Sunday.
Thanks Handelabranauts, we’ll see you out there on the field!
- Android 4.4 or later
- Requires NEON CPU support
- 1 GB minimum device RAM recommended
- iOS 10 or later
- iPhone 5 or better, iPod touch (6th gen) or better
- Compatible with iPad (4th gen or better, Mini 2 or better), but designed for phone