You’ve been begging us for it for more than a year, and it’s finally here! The very first release of Sentinels Sidekick, the official tabletop companion for Sentinels of the Multiverse is now available on the Google Play Store for Android. So now that this day has arrived, what can you expect?
Ready, set, go!
As you may or may not know about us, we take our work very seriously. “Anything worth doing, is worth doing right” is the kinda thing you hear around the Handelabra virtual offices. As such, we like to do one thing totally right before moving on to a second thing. What that means for you is that development of Sentinels Sidekick for Android will be following a similar path to Sidekick for iOS.
Version 1.0 of Sentinels Sidekick is available for Android tablets and supports the following features:
- Hit point tracking for all Heroes, Villains, and Environments from the base game, Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, and promo decks.
- Heroes, Villains, and Environments are color coded for quick identification.
- See at a glance which Heroes have the highest or lowest hit points.
- Adjust hit points for any target depending on the game situation.
- One touch randomization of up to 5 players.
- Rules look up, errata, links to discussions, etc
- Customize which expansions and promos appear.
Moving forward, the next things on our list are as follows:
- Support for Android phones
- Official card artwork
- Availability via the Amazon Appstore for Android
The initial list of features closely approximates what Sidekick looked like on iOS about a year ago, and so we’re offering this version of Sentinels Sidekick at the introductory price of just $2.49 (essentially half-price compared to the current iOS version).
Based on purely anecdotal evidence, we think that there are more Sentinels players using Android than iOS. We’ve sold more than 3,000 copies of Sentinels Sidekick for iOS. Let’s find out if you Android folks break that record!
It’s time to get out there and save the multiverse with your plucky tabletop companion - now on iOS and Android!