It’s been just 7 and a half months since we launched on Kickstarter and we’re happy to announce that One Deck Dungeon version 1.0 is now available on Steam!
What is One Deck Dungeon?
Adventure calls... but you don't always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
- Mage - There's rarely a problem in the dungeon she can't solve with a spell.
- Warrior - Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
- Rogue - Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
- Archer - Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
- Paladin - She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
- Dragon’s Cave - The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
- Yeti’s Cavern- If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
- Hydra’s Reef - Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
- Lich’s Tomb - Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
- Minotaur’s Maze - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
In the coming months, there will be new Heroes and Dungeons added to the game, as well as a full expansion, Forest of Shadows.
Defeat the Bosses, level up your Heroes and save the land today in One Deck Dungeon!
Do you prefer your digital tabletop games on the go? Well thanks to the more than 500 Mobile Kickstarter backers, you won't have to wait long. Next Wednesday, May 23rd, One Deck Dungeon will be released for Android tablets and iPad via Google Play and iTunes!